Personal Face Shield Protection
1-Piece $7.00 or Set of 2 Shields $12.00
2 disposable face masks when you order one face shield
4 disposable face masks when you order two face shields
Face Shields have been recommended over Face Masks by
- Facial Infection Protection
- Protects Nose, Mouth, and Eyes
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- Comfortable Eyewear Fit
A transparent plastic cover for wearing over the face to block the spread of respiratory bacteria and droplets.
- Transparent cover for an unobstructed view when worn
- Flexible plastic glasses that can be worn over a wide range of head sizes
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Fits over most eyeglasses
- Dimension: 10" x 8" x 2"
- Instructions - Included
- I love the face shield. Your voice is not muffled. Your glasses do not steam up. People who are hard of hearing can read my lips and see me smile. It protects others from my sneezes or coughs. It also shields me from others. I recommend it highly.
- What I truly love about this product is that the glasses type frame will sit on top of your head like a pair of glasses would, so when you eat, drink, or if you smoke you won't have to remove it and set it down somewhere. Cloth masks are not healthy to wear for long hours, this face shield was the answer to the state mandated regulation.
- I’ve tried several types of face shields & this one is the best! Anti-fog, lightweight & fits comfortably on my eyeglasses. I have to wear a shield or mask all day in the office & I don’t even know I have it on. It also made me realize just how much I touch my face throughout the day. You won’t be disappointed with the purchase. Just ordered a dozen for coworkers. 😊
Tried it for the first time today. It worked great, was comfortable, and did not fog up. I was even able to put on and take off reader glasses under it while wearing the shield without too much trouble. I would order again.
Excellent face shields that are comfortable to wear, they do not fog up and they are lightweight! Excellent price and well made!
The plastic is very clear and doesn’t fog up. The glasses are comfortable and I forgot I was wearing a face shield. Tip: remove the plastic film from BOTH SIDES of the shield before using it.
In these times when we have to wear masks everywhere, these provide the coverage that is needed while still allowing you to breathe.
Face shields can prevent droplets from getting onto your face, they keep you from touching your face and they do not get as hot as face masks.
For those who wear glasses, face shields do not fog them up like a mask will.
But do they offer as much protection as a face mask?
Most mask orders in place require you to cover your nose and mouth with a cloth.
Some users claim face shields are just as good at keeping you safe as the cloth alternative.
"I think face shields are a great option. One great advantage this time of year is that they aren't as hot as a face mask is," Dr. Michael Edmond, Professor of Infectious Diseases at University of Iowa, said. "For most people, it feels easier to breathe when you have on a face shield. You don't get the fogging that you get with a mask if you're a person like me who wears glasses, and they're easy to clean."
Personal Face Shield Protection
Due to the personal nature of this item we cannot authorize any returns or refunds at this time.
This item ships by the USPS Postal Service